Mere, a rock band from New York City, takes rock music back to its core elements: an explosive live show and great songs. Mere's unmistakeable sound is built around strong melodies, catchy hooks, and sing-along choruses smoothed over by rich sonic textures.
Mere has shared the stage with acts such as INXS, OK Go, 7 Mary 3, Oasis, and The Black Crowes.
- "Higher" used in NBC's Olympic end-of-day highlight reel
- Mere's "Hold On" chosen to be part of the SOUNDTRACK OF THE USA OLYMPIC TEAM, along with Sheryl Crow, Nelly and 3 Doors Down.
- "You & I" and "Anything at All" licensed for MTV's The Hills
- "Forty One" licensed for Grey's Anatomy commercial/promo
- "Higher" composed and licensed for Haier commercial campaign
- Switches & Dials featured on Amiestreet.com home page
- Mere's "Anything at All" featured in New York Post music section
- "Saving Your Regrets" licensed for Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Rory O'Shea Was Here, and Shopgirls
- "Anything at All" and "Wait" licensed for The Bonnie Situation
- Songs from Switches & Dials to be used for intros and outros of all Philadelphia Eagles pre & post game radio broadcasts
- "Anything at All" used for intros/outros of every episode of PCMag Radio
- "Anything at All" featured in "The Bottom Line" podcast
© mere 2013